Wednesday, October 01, 2008

You’ll Love This Brain Storm

Before I tell you what my brainstorm is and how you can save money, get my focused attention, solid information, and heart filling inspiration to help you live a life you wholeheartedly love, I’ll give you a story.

I was thinking about -- The Are-You-Kidding-Me Great Option – For One Dollar More… Option Two I am giving you for THE WHOLESOME ENTREPRENEUR Launch.

You get One Dozen Life-Giving Secrets on How the Wise Entrepreneur Sustains and Nourishes Body & Soul While Caring for a Business. And for $1 Dollar more you get a membership that gives all my Laser Focused Reports and Life Giving Manuals as a member.

A value of at least $121 for a buck. Now that’s Cool. Right?

But I thought, “Hey! Why not just let people sign up for a membership at $9.97 as Option Two? They’d get all my manuals and reports – that I normally sell for $121-- for becoming a member.”

“Are you nuts, William?! You can’t give away the store,” my business voice said.

“Sure, I can. It’s my store,” my generous self said. “Obviously, I want people to get my focused attention, the best information, and heart filling inspiration I can give them so they can live a life they wholeheartedly love.”

So there you have it. My generous self won. Clearly, you win, too.


You get to choose –

Option One -- Get the INCREDIBLE Wholesome Entrepreneur - One Dozen Life-Giving Secrets on How the Wise Entrepreneur Sustains and Nourishes Body & Soul While Caring for a Business at $27. Without the membership.

Option Two -- The Are-You-Kidding-Me Great Option – Become a member of Body & Soul Mentor for $9.97. (Automatically, renews every 30 days at $9.97.)

You get my focused attention, information, and inspiration to help you live a life you wholeheartedly love for $9.97/mo. Obviously, I priced this so it would be easy for you to continue being a member.

Be sure you read all the details before you decide which option works best for you

=> http://www.bodyandsoulmentor.net/wholesome2options.html

Go for it

=> http://www.bodyandsoulmentor.net/wholesome2options.html


If you want more brainstorm-news-flashes about becoming a member be sure get on this no-obligation waiting list – The Journey Begins. I will keep you posted on ways you can join.

=> http://www.bodyandsoulmentor.net/journeybegins.html

Blessings,

William

P.S. HEADS UP: The two options launch Oct 2nd at 6:00 AM PDT. Option Two ends Oct 9, 2008 at 7:00 PM PDT or when 200 new members have joined whichever happens first.

No comments: